Friday, May 5, 2017

Every Gamer MUST Have One Of These - ETSY BEST PICKS#1

Need a new cardholder? Maybe a wallet? If you're a real gamer you can't just buy an "average" leather wallet. C'mon, a real Assassin deserves something special, something much cooler!


Russian artist Alina Obiedkova creates amazing, geek themed wallets, bracelets, cardholders and more for a really pocket-friendly price.If you already decided to buy one of the mentioned items, let's give yourself a chance to get an outstanding piece of art instead of buying something in a supermarket!


Hearthstone themed Cardholder by WildOx
Until today I felt like I'd sell my soul to have a genuine leather American Horror Story themed cardholder but then found this store on Etsy WildOx, and now I can sleep well - I know I can buy one any time. If you've got the similar issue I highly recommend you to visit this online shop and if you can't find what you look for you still can contact the seller.


Star Wars themed Cardholder by WildOx
Although customers say it might takes a bit too long to get what you ordered, I guess it's really worth the time.

Average item review: 5 Stars

"A lot of people have already commented on how long it takes to ship. It's true, but I feel the wait was worth it. The wallet I had custom made is beautiful and seems durable. I imagine it will last a long time. Only issue is it's rather large, but it fits in my pocket, which is all that really matters." - Ashley Burke




Overwatch themed Cardholder by WildOx
 "Absolutely fantastic. It's built really well, and the colours are brilliant! I was worried the colours could end up rubbing off or fading away but so far all is good. Would definitely recommend!" - Jack Stevens

"Bought this as a gift for my roommate. Seller was nice enough to make a small customization to exclude the little latch on the side (seemed unnecessary; it was). The card pockets are a little tight, but I imagine this will get better with use. Overall, just as expected." - m00mbahtony


Click HERE to visit the shop or HERE to contact seller!

No comments:

Post a Comment